The entire team of Kochadaiiyaan made the official call that turned the audience in complete astonishment. Yes, the film is hitting screens on April 11 and the producers of Media One Global Entertainment and Eros International affirmed that it will release in 3D format at 125 theatres and 475 with 2D effects. We bring you an exclusive look on five interesting facts about this ground-breaking film that will turn more spotlights on it.
1. Producer Murali Manohar said that the production cost of Kochadaiiyaan is Rs. 125Crores.
2. The film is getting released in Auro 3D effect.
3. Superstar Rajnikanth plays triple roles as father Kochadaiiyaan and his sons – Sena and Rana.
4. The film is about the clash between these two brothers.
5. Soundarya Rajnikanth Ashwin has said that the song based on ‘wedding vows’ will be a dedication to all couples.